Living in Toronto (August)

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Two weeks late as usuallllll but here are the photos from my last month living in Toronto! It's still surreal to me to be living here in Sarnia with the boyfriend and working. There wasn't really a break at all. I jumped from one life into the next and I'm still taking it all in haha.

Dinner by sista.
High Park.
Shakespeare in High Park. 
Making things.
Smooches on the dock.
best.
Also best.
View from the A-frame. 

Lookout, 
In a sprinkled doughnut.
kids.
Visit with Hendrix.
Playing restaurant. I think I ordered pie. 
Babycakes.
Cutest kids watching construction through the fence,
 
And off to an interview I go.
Falling asleep in the rocking chair on the porch. 
Heading to the Jays game!
Arrived at the Jays game. 
Bathroom selfies at the Steam Whistle Brewery where I plan to get married one day no joke. 
Touristy day.
Braxton and Wendy were there too :) 
Always taking photos of me when I'm in mid sentence or something......
Chapters. 
Baby monkey turns TWOOO!
Practice ;)


Watching airplanes go by.
Tired kid. 
2 tired kids.
Last playdate with his besty June!
Cutest kiddos.
Like c'mon.
If you are ever in west-end Toronto. Home Bakery on Bloor. 
Hip. 
Bye guys :(

It was honestly one of the best years living in Toronto and I am so glad I got the opportunity to know this family better! I miss the kids so much already and am waiting for a weekend I have off so I can go back and visit so they don't forget me!

I'm thinking my next few posts will be about how to move in with your boyfriend and things along those lines :)

Liv

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs