The Bachelor - Week 7

Tuesday, February 16, 2016


(Click here for Contestant Photos)


YAYS
- 2 minutes in and it's already so nice not to have Olivia on it!
- The connection between Ben and Lauren is so evident on the date, they are super natural together.
- Jojo might be my fave girl left.

NAYS
- Every season it blows my mind that people are willing to share someone with others. I could neverrrrr.
- I love Amanda but her voice is getting to me haha
- Emily seems so young when she talks, I really don't see her being ready for marriage. But it is nice to take her to his house after he saw hers. Ps. She is gorgeous but her crying face is not.

TOP OF THE LIST
1. Jojo
2. Lauren
3. Amanda

BOTTOM OF THE LIST
1. Emily

BEN THOUGHTS
- Ben + kids..... checkmark

RANDOM THOUGHTS
- Ben's suit on the date with Jojo is gross, he looks like an old professor or something!

GIRLS LEFT
Amanda
Caila
Jojo
Lauren B

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs