The Bachelor- Week 1

Wednesday, January 6, 2016


I know I know I'm late! Blame it on my lack of tv and having to wait for it to appear online with a combination of... It was an hour and a half and I had to go to the gym instead and work off all those holiday treats. So oops. I'll be better next time. (Maybe)

So let's get into it. I've never done this before but I usually do watch so why the heck not! I'm going to have the same format every week and just fill it out as I go.

(Click here for Contestant Photos)


YAYS
- Lauren B's intro made her seem cute and like she has her head on straight.
- I like Amanda, who has two daughters, but I can't help wonder about moms who choose to do the show.
- Sam seems like a sweetheart. Her talking about her dad and his ALS gave me all the feels :(
- Tiara (chicken girl) was annoying in her intro, but then she seemed sweet coming out of the limo. I have no idea.

NAYS
- Mandy is already annoying with the flower, pollination joke, teeth exam...
- The twins are 22(!) and I have a feeling they are going to act like it. Do they really think they're ready to settle down... Come on.
- Caila was too aggressive coming out of the limo for me. The awkward jump into his arms didn't help either.
- Lace is mean. Props to Ben for not giving her a second kiss just yet.

FRONT RUNNERS
1. Olivia
2. Lauren B
3. Jojo

ON THE NEXT PLANE HOME
1. Mandi
2. Leah
3. Caila

BEN THOUGHTS
- Ben's "fear of being unloveable" seems a little silly. He has to know he is a catch. Damaged goods or. Hopefully he gets over that and we don't have to hear about it every single episode and on every date.

RANDOM THOUGHTS
- The first weeks are always hard because there are so many girls and you have no idea who anyone is. The amount of times I had to rewind to catch someone's name..... Ya it took me way more than an hour and a half to watch this.
- Is it just because I'm 23 now but 26 does not seem very old? Shouldn't you wait until you're 30 and desperate before resorting to this?
- I have no idea who the guy in the blue shirt is. Not into him.
- Wasn't surprised about who got a rose, but I did like the redhead apart from her bad nickname!

GIRLS
Jackie
Jami
Twins
Jessica 
Lauren H
Caila
Isabel
Olivia
Jubilee
Rachel
Joelle
Lauren Barr
Jen
Lace
Amanda
Laura
Lean
Lauren Bushnell
Becca
Samantha
Shushanna
Tiara
Lauren R
Amanda K
Maegan
Breanne
Amber



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs