MASH

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Remember in elementary school when you used to play MASH? I've always loved imagining what my life will be like in the future. Am I going to end up in an apartment or a shack? Have a dog or a 20 hamsters? Be a doctor or work at Mcdonalds? While the choices have become a little bit more realistic, and I have some idea of how my life is going to turn out, it's still fun to imagine.

Having a blog is kind of like having a time capsule in that you can look back and see exactly what you were doing and thinking at a certain point in your life, and I thought it would be fun to do a little MASH (without the pencil and paper) right now. Maybe one day I'll be able to look back at this and see where I was on point and in which areas I had no idea!

*Check out my pinterest for all of the pictures!







What are some things you wish to happen for you in the future?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs