Living in Toronto (February)

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I can't believe how fast the months are going by! But I'm very excited for the cold to be replaced with sunshine and flowers and baby birds chirping ;) 

True. The amount of conversation hearts I had this month is gross.
Bridget and I at the Science Centre.
Super bowl belly.
Sleepy guy in the laundry basket.
Canal!
x2.

67s game.
Valentines Day tacos.
I love love love white skies like this.
25 pounds on my belly and bad bad roots.
Skating at Harbourfront rink.
CN Tower in the background.
Dinner with sister.
And back at Harbourfront for more skating and a cool sky.
Working on drawing hearts.
Firefighting open house demonstration.
My boyfriend is better at braids then I am...
If you haven't tried face swap on Snapchat yet, go do that now.
Foam rolling my life away.
Gym because summer is sneaking up on me way too fast.
Dangerous living beside a mall...





No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs