I Had The Flu For a Week

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I worked 3/10 days of the past two weeks due to the flu hitting this house. All five of us got some version of it, luckily one adult was always 'well enough' to take care of everybody else! I can honestly say that the last 2 days I was ready to throw in the towel. Lying in bed and not eating and being in pain for that long is naaawt fun.

I eventually made my sister come and sleep at my house and take care of me. She took me to the walk-in clinic the next morning, where the doctor told me I just needed to rest and wait it out. I literally cried on the walk home because I wanted her to magically make me better and she didn't hahah. Luckily I started feeling better and was able to go to London and spend Easter with my family and my boyfriend's family! 




Hiking on easter!
Brother and I.
Devon and I.
The kids.
All of us.
Bocce before Easter dinner.

We had beautiful weather (22°) and took advantage of it by going for a hike, passing the football around, and playing bocce in the backyard. It's pretty cold again today but getting a taste of spring weather this weekend made me excited for the next couple months!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs