The Bachelor- Week 2

Tuesday, January 12, 2016




(Click here for Contestant Photos)


YAYS
- Becca and Ben's little basketball convo was cute and seemed natural.
- Liking the relationship between Ben and Jojo.
- Caila is way more appealing this episode, and she seemed nice and mellow and chill on their ride-along date.
- I expected to not like the twins, but at this point I have nothing against them!

NAYS
-  Ride-along date vs other dates.
- Lace is not that good-looking in my opinion for how cocky she is..
- I liked Olivia a lot last episode, but she's coming on a little strong for me now.
- Jubilee was talking about how she was in an orphanage growing up. I feel like if it were me I would hold off on the personal details right away, but then again all the girls seem to do otherwise?
- Poor Sam! Getting 2.42/10 and told she smells sour!

FRONT RUNNERS
1. Jojo
2. Becca
3. Caila

ON THE NEXT PLANE HOME
1. Lace
2. Olivia
3. Mandi

BEN THOUGHTS
- He's pre cute...
- I like how he handled Amanda telling him about her two kids! And the rose barrettes were super cute.

RANDOM THOUGHTS
-  I liked the "school" date, minus the sexual innuendos with the volcano haha.
- I hope all the girls who had to run on the treadmill before being smelled remembered to put on deodorant!


GIRLS
Jackie
Jami
Twins
Jessica 
Lauren H
Caila
Isabel
Olivia
Jubilee
Rachel
Joelle
Lauren Barr
Jen
Lace
Amanda
Laura
Lean
Lauren Bushnell
Becca
Samantha
Shushanna
Tiara
Lauren R
Mandi
Maegan
Breanne
Amber

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs